Magic the Gathering: The Lord of The Rings: Tales of Middle-Earth Collectors Booster BOX x1 (Personal Break)
* 1 box opened live on stream.
* Hunt uniquely serial numbered cards, including..... The One Ring to Rule Them All!
- Magic Meets The Lord of the Rings—Experience the beloved story of The Lord of the Rings through the gorgeous art and thrilling gameplay of the Magic: The Gathering collectible card game
- Join The Fellowship—Immerse yourself in Middle-earth with unique game mechanics and stunning art that draw you into this epic tale
- Best Booster for Collectors—Collector Boosters are a shortcut to the coolest cards in a set, with packs full of Rare cards, shiny foil cards, and special alt-art, alt-frame cards
- Full of Rare Cards—Every Collector Booster is full of hard-to-find cards, with 5–7 cards of rarity Rare or higher in each pack
- 8–10 Foils In Every Pack—Every pack contains 8–10 cards with a shiny Traditional Foil treatment
- Contents—12 The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Collector Boosters, with 15 MTG cards in each pack + 1 Traditional Foil Box Topper card
* Personal break purchases will not be sent until shipping is purchased. We will hold your cards/orders until you are ready to ship if you select the ORDER HOLD. Please refer to the HOW OUR SHIPPING WORKS link (https://www.trainertrav.com/pages/how-our-shipping-works) on our webpage for more information on how shipping works.
* We hold all customer orders, that did not pay for shipping initially and used the Order Hold option at checkout, for up to 3 months from their last order placed. Every order resets this order hold timeframe. Orders must have shipping paid for before they are sent out. Customers who do not pay for shipping within that timeframe (or at least communicate with Trainer_Trav regarding the orders) are subject to having their cards/orders forfeited. By making any purchases on the website, you agree and understand this policy.
* Upon completion of purchase, you agree that you have read and understand this listing. You also agree and understand there are no returns and/or refunds once the break has started.